The new Tiagra 4700 groupset has raised the bar of quality for low-end bikers. In fact, we reveal a little secret: the Tiagra 4700 has only the price. This generation, in fact, is inspired by professionals and has inherited the key technologies of its big brothers: the 105, the Ultegra and the Dura-Ace.
First, the now revamped Tiagra transmission is reliable, durable and low maintenance. The 10-speed groupset is compatible with a cassette up to 34T, making your life easier on the climb. Shifting will be precise and virtually effortless, exactly what you needed this morning.
You will see that the cables have been inserted internally. And the slim, compact handle makes it easy to access the brake and shift controls from the resting position on the brake caps. This generation of Tiagra has eliminated distractions and introduced incredible comfort and handling. And it has also improved the level of safety with brakes that offer 30% more stopping power.
Shimano Tiagra 4700 2x10-speed Groupset
GROUP COMPOSED OF:
- Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 STI Shifters 2x10s (cables included)
- Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 10s Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra FD-4700- F Welded Derailleur 2x10s
- Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 Compact 48-34T 2x10-speed crankset
- Shimano Tiagra BB-RS500 (BSA or Press Fit) bottom bracket
- Shimano CS-HG500-10 Cassette 10s 11-32
- Shimano CN-HG54 10s chain
- Shimano Tiagra BR-4700 Pair of brakes