ATTENTION IF YOU ORDER BY JUNE 2023 GHOST TELESCOPIC SEAT POST for free
If you are looking for an e-MTB with which you can climb high and can also count on when going downhill, you will find a reliable companion in the E-Riot AM model. The Essential variant offers a bike with robust features, which will support you uphill with its power and instill confidence in the descent with a 160 mm Rock Shox suspension. Ultimately, it is an e-mountain bike with which you can reach the top, despite the relatively low price.
The E-Riot AM is an e-mountain bike designed for alpine tours and fast rides. It features a Bosch motor, Rock Shox suspension and a SRAM rear derailleur. The essential elements of his equipment are reliable and at the right price.
- Frame: E-RIOT AL aluminum, rear stay with one-piece Tractionlink technology for optimal power transmission with technology and 160 mm travel, 148x12 thru axle, internal cable routing
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX
-Display: Bosch Purion
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4a charger
- Fork: Rock Shox 35 Silver TK Solo Air 160mm
- Shock absorber: Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select R 160mm
- Gearbox: SRAM SX Eagle, 12s
- Derailleur: /
- Shift lever: SRAM SX Eagle single-click
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210, 11-50T
- Chain: 12v
- Crown: 34D
- Cranks: e*thirteen e*spec Plus
- Front brake: Tektro HD-M750, hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-M750, hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: Tektro 203mm / Tektro 203mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra Exo+ 2.5 29x2.5"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra Exo+ 2.6 29x2.6"
- Rims: WTB ST i30
- Front hub: DT Swiss 370 Classic 15x110mm
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 370 Classic 12x148 mm
- Handlebar: Ground Fiftyone 31.8mm, 780mm, Rise 15mm
- Stem: Ground Fiftyone 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Fizik Terra Aidon
- Seatpost: Ghost Alpha 1 34.9mm, 170mm