The Laser, Cinelli icon, thanks to the work of the Laser Team is now a carbon jewel.
All Made in Italy through a sophisticated wrapping technique of the carbon elements
that are further processed, it is possible to build a custom frame of only 890g.
All the elements identifying the Laser are maintained: the fin under the bottom
bracket, the fittings of the joints and the passage of the rear wheel housed in
the seat tube.
- The cable routing is fully internal for both mechanical and electronic groups.
- The rear aluminum CNC dropouts sandwich wrap the central carbon part fully integrated
to the rear stays.
- A proper anodized aluminum cap positioned under the fin of the bottom bracket
allows easy access for routing the shift cables.
- Head tube 1 "1/8 and BSA bottom bracket.
- 62 / 1cm + Made to Measure (c.c)
Bottom bracket threading: BSA
Seatpost diameter: 27,2mm
Front derailleur: Braze-on
Cable routing: Full
Laser Monocoque 1-1/8"
Fork weight: 380g
Frame weight: 980g
Head set: Columbus
Compass 1-1/8" Carbon